Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Been A While!!!

It has been a while since I've blogged! At the time I was planning to blog Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson had just died. Those are the two main memories that come back. Life goes on. Since I've last blogged I have a new grandchild, Joshua Blakes. I'll post a photo of "Peanut" when I get a chance. I've been in the delivery room with my daughter for each of her 4 children's birth, getting good pictures. But this time, the doctor actually held Joshua up (it seems his toes were still dangling in his mother's stomach) and said "Here Grandma, you want to take a picture?" But of course. And I got the best photo. There was still birth gook on Joshua, and he was squalling to high heavens. Well, when I get a chance that is the photo I will post. As I think back, I've had many changes (good ones) in my life. Will reflect on those later. Just wanted to get my feet wet again in my blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment