Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Inspired

I've been trying to work my way back to my blog. I was a reluctant blogger in the first place, then got excited/addicted to blogging only to have some major "Look Gran'Ma" moments interrupt my flow. But saw a report on Good Morning America that inspired me (not necessarily to blog) to get back to and using my blog to try for something. My blog would, I figure, be a wonderful part of the complete package to via for this "something." I will share it in detail later! So wait on it (laugh). I will be back. Got to take care of some "Look Gran'Ma" stuff. My blog name, Look Gran'Ma, alludes to those things big or small, good or not so good, etc., that tends to interrupt my life or more specifically that Me Time. But in all those interruptions, I know they are a part of life, wanted and unwanted. And those unwanted moments are a time for me to become one with my beliefs about being there for others (especially for family), being there with a willingness of heart and a smile on my face. Love You All

No comments:

Post a Comment